Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 37

It is week 37 and still no babies here. My Doctor says the amnio was borderline - indicating that waiting one more week to induce is the best option. I guess Christmas babies will be arriving sometime next week or over the weekend.


Shield your eyes if you're a bit squeamish, here is my belly in its full glory.






I have been fighting boredom with movies, a birthday dinner last week at the chatterbox and various outings to ride in a wheelchair in the stores. Steve is happy to push me, at least I can keep up. There really is a place for fun in your life at the Mall of America. It was not too crowded, but maybe too many football fanatics for my liking, both Bears and Vikings.




I've got some pants that I thought would be much more comfortable if I wore suspenders, the problem was that I didn't own any suspenders. I remembered my dad having some so I asked him if I could borrow them. There is only one problem with them...

3 comments:

Lori said...

Look at that belly! I love it. You look so darn happy. I'm glad you aren't one of those whiny pregnant people. I actually miss being pregnant.
Shoot for the 27th Erin, then I will always remember your babies' birthday.
BTW, happy belated birthday to you!

Carolyn said...

What a great tummy shot! You put Demi to shame! Thanks for sharing your blog (is that redundant?). Your nursery looks great, and I wish all 4 of you the best of luck!

Anonymous said...

Hi Erin! Love your belly! Claudia gave me your blog address so we could check on you too. Nick will be excited to see pics of the babies...however, he will still probably ask about the cats and to visit them. Take care and keep up the good spirit! Donna