Friday, November 23, 2007

Week 33



We got together with our game night crew. I don't think we got around to playing any games. We were much too busy with catching up, hearing exciting news and eating spectacular home made pot pies! We had to leave early because I was way too tired, I hope the group got to play some games without us.

The nursery is coming along. Steve's dad finished painting and we started moving furniture in. Once we get it REALLY put together, we'll take a much better photo.



For Thanksgiving this year I'm taking full advantage of my current state. We headed to my Sister Kelly's house and I got away with just bringing a pie. Good food and a pretty casual day with my family.

I'm now at the point where I see my doctor every week. Nothing is going to get past her during this last month. I do a non-stress test every week - basically they monitor the babies' heart beats and contractions for a half hour while I sit in a lazyboy chair. This is what I do most of the day, just without all the monitors.

No comments: