Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week 31 - 9 Years

Steve and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary today. Wow, 9 years - hard to believe how time flies. At the same time, it's hard to believe how much our lives have changed in 9 years. Nothing like how they'll change in the next 9 years I'm sure.


We went to WA Frost for dinner and had a wonderful meal (and dessert). They say you can take a break from the Diabetic diet for special occasions, but I was pretty good.

As predicted last week, I'm done at work. This is my first week off, but I'm managing to keep busy (and Steve busy as well). Lots to do before the kids arrive, speaking of... we are making progress on the nursery. Truth be told, our friend Bryan is making progress on the nursery - but let's not get hung up on details.


It's still got a ways to go - but we're moving forward.

5 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary guys!
Wish we could be there to help with the nursery. Is there only one crib? Or is the other one just not in the picture?

Mama Smillie said...

We still need to get another. All in due time

Jody Wenner said...

Hey Mama Smillie!

I told Steve, but I wanted to say Congrats to you!!! So happy for you both. Also, it seems like yesterday to me that you two were making out in the halls during high school. Ah, those were the days! Seriously though...I have tons of baby girl stuff that I would be more than happy to pass along. Just say the word. I'll even deliver.
Jody (Martin) Wenner

Anonymous said...

Mama Smillie...can't believe you worked so long!!! You are a crazy woman!! Happy Anniversary and enjoy your last few weeks at home. Get some well deserved rest! ~Dawn

JP said...

Sorry it has taken so long to check out your site. Very cool. I see you are up pre-crack of dawn posting photos. No wonder you are tired. You look great! So close now.