Sunday, October 14, 2007

Week 28

Steve talked me into starting a blog to keep people posted during the pregnancy and beyond. I'll update with what I'm going through, photos and what the kids are up to.


Getting everyone up to speed:


We are expecting Twins (a boy and a girl). The due date is January 12th, but my doctor says I won't be going past December - so it's looking like holiday babies are on the way.


Most recently I found out I have gestational diabetes. I'll have a class on that shortly, for now I'm hopeful I'll be able to control it with diet.


Steve and I have been taking a birthing class for parents expecting multiples through United Hospital. It's been great to get a perspective entirely focused on multiples. The class is 6 weeks and has 5 couples in it.


I've joined M.O.M.'s (Mothers of Multiples) an organization for Mothers expecting and experiencing multiples. I've yet to attend any events, but I'm looking forward to meeting Mom's in this group for information and support - plus they have legendary garage sales twice a year.


That's all for now, keep checking back and leave comments!


Erin

5 comments:

Lori said...

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh man, I need to start knitting little babies things asap!
Speaking as a Christmas time child myself, it is a nice time of year to be born!
I'm am so, so happy for you two. Those kids will have the coolest parents ever!

T&D said...

Hi Erin and Steve,

What a wonderful idea to have a blog!
Erin you look wonderful! We're SO excited & happy for you!

Lots of love & our prayers,
Darlene & Tom

dani said...

Whoa best idea ever!

Carrie said...

You look great Erin! Just hang in there, when you see those little babies' faces it will all be worth it!

Amber said...

Hell yeah Mama! You lookin' gooooood.

Brilliant idea to keep a blog; looking forward to keeping up with your adventures!

Thanks for keeping us in the loop! We miss you two!

Amber & David