Sunday, October 21, 2007

Week 29

We had a fabulous baby shower last night at the Ritters (see photos here). It was my third shower - but the first for Steve because it was a couples shower. Thanks to everyone who joined us - we had a great time. And super special thanks to Ania and Jonah for organizing and hosting!

Here's an update on the Nursery:
As you can see - it's nowhere near complete. Steve removed the bed, but we still need to paint, acquire and assemble furniture, clean, decorate, organize... we've got a long way to go.


Every Sunday night we read from our week by week pregnancy book. Steve seems to read much more frequently than I do. It's been a nice weekly tradition together, maybe we'll continue after we finish this book - I wonder if Steve will read, "Twins, the First Year" to me.
I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes and took a class last week. I'll cover this topic next week.
Thanks for all the nice e-mails and comments that so many of you left.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Erin,
You look so darn cute pregnant!
Wish we could be part of all the baby fun!