Sunday, October 28, 2007

Week 30



Managing diabetes has been a bit of a challenge between not having the correct equipment at times and blood glucose readings. I have had to adjust my diet, but I may have to go on insulin if my numbers are not favorable. Gestational diabetes is farily common for multiples - but that's little comfort. It is not good for the babies or me to have high or low blood sugars. I take my blood 4 times a day, so I just need to report to the diabetes clinic if my numbers are off 4 of 7 readings after each meal. Wish me luck.





Steve and I brewed some beer last night. It is a beer kit I had given to him last year for our anniversary. It is a beer from the french region of Belgium...mmmmmmmm...... It should be ready to drink by the time I am, some time this spring. It's been a long time since we last brewed, it was a lot of fun and this is the time of the year to be brewin' - anyone want to join us for our next one!?! More photos here


I am half days at work and this may be my last week (I don't think so - Steve). My doctor has shared I won't go past Christmas (36 weeks). That means that I only have 6 weeks left - holy crap we've got a lot to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like waiting till the last minute to congratulate you and Steve. I am so excited for you both. I definitely owe you one heck of a present after all the showers you did for me! I will keep you in my prayers as you prepare for your little ones! I sure wish I could have been around to see you all these months! All the best! ~Dawn G.

Sharyn Morrow said...

So exciting! You look fabulous, btw.